Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    character name: Lady Queen
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personLife, High Potion, & an extra fairy.
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withUniversal keyblade, with the spell of protect over her.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Ultimate Bahamut

Re: Random posts minus weekends; for 2015

Post by queen on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Just finished catching up to Pokemon season XY & left off on episode 87. So far it's not so bad, but I am getting kinda sick of Team Rocket showing back up again. I kind of wish the Pokemon Showcases were a real thing to do in the video game, cause with them in it would give me more to do then just go after badges. -_-;
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withUniversal keyblade, with the spell of protect over her.

Post by queen on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Happy Back to The Future Day! Today I'm going to share with every one some of my favorite Back to the Future memes that I've found from off of facebook. ^^

I have no idea when Star Wars VII will hit theaters, but this^ prediction is kind of creepy.

Or um, in our present. XD

Just a few hours left before McFly arrives from the past to the future! xp

XD OMG, Trump is basically the Biff Tanner of 2015.

Lol

Unless he travels using some other sort of time travel vehicle (pictured bellow lol)

Or um, the bottom pic happens while Marty's on his time traveling adventure. (lol)

Yami Yugi

character sheet
    character name: Yami Yugi
    Level:
    2/200  (2/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personMillenium puzzle, & a fairy bottle.
    PetsSexy Time Jynx
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withDuel blade with the spell of charm cast.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Bushido

Post by Yami Yugi on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:12 pm

XD Cool! Happy Back to the Future Day! I like a lot of those you shared. Especially the bottom one where the delorian smashes into the tardis; CLASSIC.
    Etna
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

character sheet
    character name: Queen Etna
    Level:
    40/200  (40/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personLife potion
    PetsPrinny minion
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withHell blade & the spell of amuzement.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Prinny squad: ultimate toss!

Post by Etna on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Neat! Happy Back to the Future Day!! I love the video you posted Queen where the actors from the movie are talking about which things came to pass for 2015 it's really interesting. (:
    Dastan

character sheet
    character name: Prince Dastan
    Level:
    20/200  (20/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personRed potion
    PetsHaunter
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withScimitar sword
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Time reverse

Post by Dastan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:39 pm

XD Nice, Happy Back to the Future Day to you too. Nice post. Very Happy
    Luke

character sheet
    character name:
    Level:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on person
    Pets
    Weapons (or spells) equipped with
    Summon available (if none leave blank)

Post by Luke on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Dude were totally in the future now: from the present. Mind blown. xD
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu

Post by queen on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:31 am

dear etc-meme:
    dear ex: I hope your happy where ever you are now & have found some one to love.

dear self: You need to stop being so down on yourself. Take criticism lightly & remember not to feed the trolls.

dear dad: I love you & am glad to be your daughter.

dear mom: I wish you'd quit bugging me about giving you grandbabies already. I'm not your baby making machine.

dear crush: I wish I knew you better. I feel in love with you when I was very young & very innocent. Even to this very day when I see you I melt all over again. I'm glad to be with who I married, but at the same time he's so much like yet unlike you that it isn't even funny.

dear school: I hate you I hated everything about you but some of the teachers I enjoyed. I am so glad to be finished with you that I hope I never see your dumb brick halls ever again in my lifetime. 

dear siblings: Brother: I used to know you once upon a time. But any more you don't even care to check in on me. I love you but it's time to give up on you. In time maybe when you need me to be there & I'm not then maybe in that moment you'll finally miss me. My bro's wife: I hate your dumb ass & I hope you die. My hubbies sis: I wish you'd treat me more like your mother did, she treated me like family & I feel that sometimes I'll never be there for you. My bro in law: I wish you would know me for me, but sometimes I feel that the only person your interested in knowing is the me you know me to be. ~_~;  

dear past me: Don't go to that dumb ass college, just stay way & get into another college for psychology or something. 

dear future me: Don't buy the first house you come to; you'll be glad you kept looking in the long run.

dear best friend: I love you, all of you. Thank you for being the awesome peeps that you are. :3

dear future child: I will never know you because you'll most likely never be born.

dear person I hate: To be honest I'm glad you're gone from the internet. I have never meet any one with so many problems that needed so much psyc help in all of my life. You kept trying to get all of my friends on your side, for what? Nothing? I'm just glad that I don't have to put up with your pettiness any longer & that you've left from the internet a good 3 years ago.

dear person I love: "Caught in a bad romance" 

dear everyone else: "Can't read my poker face."

dear ex best friend: I feel that I could have never bought you enough stuff for you to have kept me & have been a real true honest friend. Still, in the end I hope that your happy where ever you are in your life now. 

dear people that hate me:  "Our paths they did cross, though I cannont say just why. We meet we held on fast & then we say good bye." 

dear people who are my friends on my rp forum who love & support me: "When ever I read a role play or something that all of us wrote together & I listen to a song from that moment in the role play I always end up crying. Every single time, because that time we spent together roleplaying & getting to know each other through said role plays is special to me.. As are you all." :3 

dear people who love me: "Thank you, thank you for loving me from the bottom of my heart. Because deep down, doesn't every one need a little bit of love?" ^^V
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu

Post by queen on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:38 am

My blog adventures of what happened while off on my vacation! ;D

Monday: We traveled by car to Amish country, after arriving at our destination we unpacked the car, had something to eat & promptly crashed into the bed to sleep.

Tuesday: Stayed in & rested since we were beat from constantly going the weekend before going on vacation.

Wednesday: Ate at Chalet in the Valley. Jing had vinersnitzel while I had fried chicken & cheese cake for desert. Yummy!!

Thursday: Went out to the flea market & ate out at Dutch Valley restaurant. Awesome fish, shrimp & sides. Best part was the cinnamon butter for the sweet potato. My dinner.

Friday: Heading home from vacation we stopped off at Heini's cheese to get some home made cheese, ate at McDonalds for breakfast & stopped off at Cracker Barrel for lunch. When we got home we ate some turkey burger burgers with cheese & some pineapple to go with it. We then unpacked & crashed after finding our cat Squeakers was hidden behind a green iron shelf sitting between the stove & fridge. She came out & fussed at us awhile but she calmed down after a bit of time. xD

Saturday: Tired as hell, but we went out to get some groceries were told "Happy Halloween" by a lot of people when ever we went some where. We ate out at Z's Cafe for lunch, & Long John KFC for dinner. We came home after stopping off at Wal-Mart to get Jing a pair of pants that he needed for work. We got home after the trick or treating was over & saw two teens heading home. Once inside we put the food away & crashed for the rest of the night.

Sunday: I really wanted to go to Gameswap & Best Buy because we need to recycle a broken SNES at Best Buy & I wanted to trade in my Gen-X along with two SEGA games as well as a few PSP titles in towards cash. I'm pretty close to my savings goal of getting a PS4, only problem is that Rodea the Sky Soldier releases on October 10th & I'm going to have to pay $30 (or so) off on it so I can get it. Which means more saving for me. Ugh. u_u;

Monday (today lol): After coming back from vacation I realize that tnfs admin Zero Revolution is considering making some one a co-admin on his forum since he has to retire Fluffiness due to her inactivity. Too bad he didn't ask members to submit a resume application or I'd be a shoe in! XD Still, Zero said he's thinking about which two members to make admin & I wonder if he's considering Cubone & Gameguy for that spot. Though I have offered to give him codes to help with the forum since every one has been asking for muti-skins & I know how to code that effectively. Still, should be interesting to see who he chooses. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:27 pm