rp1paradise

Where the roleplay is the thing.

Fire Emblem: Alternate World rp

Sherlocked

Fire Emblem: Alternate World rp

Post by Sherlocked on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:17 pm

click to listen for opening music:

The long peace that had lasted for centuries, slowly begun to fade from the kingdoms. Once all of the kingdoms had been united under one flag. the flag of the once Great White King Ganondalf. He brought all the kingdoms together with the help of his beloved wife; the Great Queen White Sage Nonami. They brought together all of the kingdoms after a long war against Blast Dragons Sages. The Blast Dragon Sages were more powerful then any of the nations or Kingdoms could handle alone, but once a unified force they were able to take out the Blast Dragon's easily & peace reigned under White King Ganondolf & his Queen for more then a century. But the peace was not to last & this the king knew. Thus he asked his tactician, his eldest daughter & his most trusted general to his side.

They all could tell the old king was dying, though his wife had gone before him a few years earlier. But still the old king had a lot of weight with his words even though his health was failing him. "Tell me all of you, what will you do when war comes to this kingdom after I am dead?" His daughter looked to him agape to say; "My father there will be no war as long as I live & breathe. I will keep your dream alive, a united nation between all of the kingdoms." To which the old king laughed; "My daughter dearest; the moment I have passed on from this world this kingdom will be ravaged by vultures looking to take this kingdom for it's own. The nation of Aldmarsh has been watching for me to die since I took the kingdom from their grasp when the war first started. Moving into the Kingdom that had all but destroyed us all when we were all apart was really a great idea, but it was the best way to make sure that what happened in the past wouldn't happen again as the Kingdom of Eferia would be a part of the White Sage Kingdom; thus becoming the White Eferian Kingdom after your mother & I took over the rule from both Queen Celest & King Longar who died fighting against our overwhelming numbers. But my daughter.. I want you, my most trusted general & my most trusted tactician to leave here this night & search for the remnants of the rebellion from long ago. The rebellion still helps out the people by doing bit jobs that people need them to do. I kept their rebellion together all of these generations, helping to destroy hordes of monsters, & keeping the peace a secret until this day came that you my daughter would need them. Now.." The old King coughed to take a sip of water & then sit up to hand his daughter a really old piece of parchment; "This will be your map; it will show you how to find the entrance to the rebel castle. Their leader has changed over the years; with in the castle you may find Elves, and many other odd people who work for them. Be not wary as these people will be of help to you. Now, follow that map to the Rebel castle, called Mysda. It will take a few days to reach there as their castle is with in the out lying border beyond ours & all the others. The three Kingdoms leaders, King Raike of Vertland, Queen Alana of Eastcourt, & Emperor  Thorn  may help you should you get to them before Aldmarsh's Zar Rasputin can & asks them to unite under his banner. I believe that at least two of the three kingdoms will help you. I know not if all three will;  but all we can do is hope. Still.. Go my child.. Go to see the leader of the rebels in Goldhaven. I'm sure with their help as well as the help of my top general and tactician.. My dream still maybe achieved. "

"But father.." His daughter started to argue but he shook his head & said; "No daughter, you have to go. Now. tomorrow I am to meet with Rasputin & on that day I will die by his sword most likely. I do not wish for  you to die at his hands. at least this way you have a way of surviving, a way to live to be able to take back this country."

She wept in that instant to hug her father in her arms; he hands her his ring & whispers his love to her. She tells him how much she loves him & that she will seek vengeance upon Rasputin should her father be killed by his hands. Her father only says; "Do not get vengeance on him, for vengeance will come in it's own time. I learned that the hard way when I as young & I wish for you to have a long life & for an eternity of peace my child. So please; go in peace & have peace as you travel."

Nodding she takes a bag up that a maid lays at her feet; as 2 other knights one male & female come to her side. With a loving kiss she blows to her father she takes one last longing look back at him before she, and the others start to leave from the castle. As tears stream down her cheek she gets into her white knight armor as she'd been taught to when going out on missions; looking like a mere general & not a Princess. Wiping her tears away she nods to the others in her group who hitch a wagon to their horses. Nodding back to her; the small group leaves from the castle heading north east towards Goldhaven; where the Rebel fraction awaited her small group..

- A week later.. -

Princess Emily, Knight Miguel, Knight Yvon, General Bo, & Tactician Sherlock all arrived at castle Mysda dirty, a bit hungry & worn out from their travels.

Princess Emily got down from her horse to walk up to the front of th castle; to find a moat. Looking to her right she saw a rope tied to a bell that had a sign that said to only ring it when some one wanted to be let in. So; Princess Emily rung it. Once run, a young squire was seen at the top of the castle.

Squire: "Can I 'elp you mum?"
    "Yes, please I'm here on behalf of King White Sage, Ganondalf. I need to speak to your leader."
    Squire -scratched his head- "Just one minute!"

And then a mere moment later the bridge came down over the moat; the Squire meet them at the door to yell; "Come on over; the leader will see you in a minute!"

Nodding, the small group makes their way across the bridge into the huge castle. Once inside Emily gasped; the castle was a lot bigger on the inside then how it looked form the outside. "Our leader says you & your group must be hungry so I'll show all of you to our dinning area. Out leader will be along to meet all of you shortly."

"Thanks, we've come a long way & my group & I are very hungry and tired." Emily admitted with a bit of a sigh. She didn't admit to being hot but; she was. Being the dead of summer having to travel to Goldenhaven wasn't very wise.. But she had to; she had no choice really.

Once the group was lead into a huge pub they were all sat in a table near the back. Emily smiled to thank the Squire who had a waitress bring them out some water to drink & some chicken drums to eat while they waited for their leader to show.
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    character name: Lady Queen
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personLife, High Potion, & an extra fairy.
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withUniversal keyblade, with the spell of protect over her.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Ultimate Bahamut

Re: Fire Emblem: Alternate World rp

Post by queen on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Moments seemed to pass by for what seemed hours when in reality it was only 20 minutes or so. Coming into the pub with Lyn at her side, Lady Chaos made her way to her guests table. Sitting with them she bows as Lyn stood at her back. "Sorry about Lyn she gets this way sometimes. But, I am Lady Chaos, leader of the Republic of Goldhaven. How I can be of help to the great White Sage King's daughter & those she travels with?"
    Sherlocked

Post by Sherlocked on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Emily sighed deeply; she had thought about her answer as she traveled; and now it was time to answer it.

Emily: "I have need of your Republic's help Lady Chaos. My father gave me a map to this place & asked me to go to you for help. The Zar Rasputin will soon move to overtake my father's kingdom. At least this is my father's fear & bid me to come here & ask you for your help in reclaiming the kingdom back from the grip of Aldmarsh's Zar."
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withUniversal keyblade, with the spell of protect over her.

Post by queen on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Lady Chaos looked to Lyn who only shrugged; looking back to Princess Emily she sighed. "Princess we haven't heard anything at all about weather or not the king has died or not. If he has & Rasputin is in a position to dethrone you then we'll help where we can. But.. We can't really make a move right now, you see my tactician Merdi is on a bit of a vacation & she won't be back until sometime tomorrow. You & your group are very welcome to stay here if you wish. I'll make sure that you're all well taken care of. But I dare not make a move until she's arrived. I trust her implicitly & trust her words. So, would all of you mind waiting a day for her to arrive before we decide the best course of action to take?"
    Etna
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

character sheet
    character name: Queen Etna
    Level:
    40/200  (40/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personLife potion
    PetsPrinny minion
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withHell blade & the spell of amuzement.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Prinny squad: ultimate toss!

Post by Etna on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Meanwhile: In the Nation Rapturous; which is hidden by a mountain.

Mercenary Rosanna Hunter's mother Paladin Madonna Hunter was arguing with her mother's father's old friend an Assassin known in the nation as Lark Khaos.

Madonna: "Look, Lark I don't mind that you live with us. I didn't mind it either when my now deceased husband Cain had you living with us either. But back then you were at least paying for your shelter.. I just about have to pull teeth just to get it out of you since his passing. Now either pay up or live on the street. I've given you over a month to find a job to pay for staying here & I understand it's hard for you to find a job. But I am at my wits end."

Lark sighed to roll his eyes to say: "Look Madonna I'm doin' my best here. But since the young Princess became Queen she hasn't been hiring as much the old royals used to. I can't help I haven't been able to find much work since the Princess became Queen. Any money I get from fighting monsters goes to feeding us & I just can't afford as much as I used to. It's been tough times for me Madonna. Unless.. You want to.. Marry me?"

Madonna sighed to turn away from him blushing a beat red color; "Look, it's not that I don't like you but Cain died just last month after that vicious attack from the Panther clan that this kingdom has been having troubles with as of late. Look.." She sighed; "Look why don't we talk about this later? Etna should be home soon & I don't want her to see us fighting. If your going to be her step father.."

Lark: "So your answer is yes?" He asked hopeful as she nodded to say; "Yes, it is. But we can't get married just yet. I have to let Rosanna know.. And she might be mad at me if I rush into getting married to you. She was daddy's girl after all."

Lark nodded to take Madonna into his arms to kiss her deeply & say; "I know. I'm just a very happy man right now is all." As he pressed his lips against hers to kiss her very deeply.

And in that moment.. Rosanna came home to see her mother kissing her father's best friend deeply. With tears forming in her eyes she turned around & ran off into town as fast as her feet could carry her.
    Namine

character sheet
    character name: Princess Namine
    Level:
    50/200  (50/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personNotebook
    PetsRoxas her Piplup
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withKeyblade of true heart, with the spell of mist over her.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Knights of the Round

Post by Namine on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:13 pm

Queen Nym who was out for a walk in town with her Paladin Erich was heading into one of the local stores when a red haired young woman bumped into her crying & all upset.

"Are you alright?" Nym asked the red haired young woman who was weeping like a small babe.

-Else where in the the Nation Rapturous.-

Sarah was practicing with her bow & arrow. She was getting ready for an archers tournament that was going to be held tomorrow morning.
    Sherlocked

Post by Sherlocked on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:58 pm

queen wrote:Lady Chaos looked to Lyn who only shrugged; looking back to Princess Emily she sighed. "Princess we haven't heard anything at all about weather or not the king has died or not. If he has & Rasputin is in a position to dethrone you then we'll help where we can. But.. We can't really make a move right now, you see my tactician Merdi is on a bit of a vacation & she won't be back until sometime tomorrow. You & your group are very welcome to stay here if you wish. I'll make sure that you're all well taken care of. But I dare not make a move until she's arrived. I trust her implicitly & trust her words. So, would all of you mind waiting a day for her to arrive before we decide the best course of action to take?"
    Princess Emily looked to her own tactician Sherlock & said; "Well I have my tactician Sherlock who can help in place of yours Lady Chaos.."

But Sherlock shook his head to say; "No, I'm fine waiting a night. It's what your father would have wanted. Besides; I shall make my suggestions after meeting with Lady Chaos' tactician. She has her reasons for not making a move with out them I'm sure." He nodded over to Lady Chaos in a slight smile.

Still Princess Emily was still a bit nervous to say rubbing her hands; "Maybe, but I wish my father didn't condemn himself to allowing that horrid man Rasputin to kill him with out so much as a knight over him to protect him while we're here trying to get help in taking back my father's kingdom that is my birthright to rule."

"Perhaps." Sherlock said; "But you couldn't fight off Rasputin's men as he slit your throat open; killing you instantly."

Which only quieted Princess Emily; as she shook her head to cry a bit; "Still.. Lady Chaos, can you at least give us some rooms to sat in? It's late, & I'm exhausted. I'm also fairly sure sure that all of those in my group need rest as much as I do."
    Etna
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

character sheet
    Level:
    40/200  (40/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsPrinny minion

Post by Etna on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 pm

"My mother is kissing my fathers best friend & he's barely been dead a month now!! I hate her! I hate her!!" Rosanna wept on her knees wishing she were dead.
    Namine

character sheet
    Level:
    50/200  (50/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personNotebook
    PetsRoxas her Piplup
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withKeyblade of true heart, with the spell of mist over her.

Post by Namine on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Paladin Erich excused himself to interrupt & knelt down to take the young woman's right hand in hers to say; "Forgive me but may I suggest that I go & gut him for you?" He asked her half joking; which only made Queen Nym smile a bit to kneel down & ask; "Or we could go & talk to your mother on your behalf if you'd rather?"
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu

Post by queen on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Sherlocked wrote:Princess Emily looked to her own tactician Sherlock & said; "Well I have my tactician Sherlock who can help in place of yours Lady Chaos.."

But Sherlock shook his head to say; "No, I'm fine waiting a night. It's what your father would have wanted. Besides; I shall make my suggestions after meeting with Lady Chaos' tactician. She has her reasons for not making a move with out them I'm sure." He nodded over to Lady Chaos in a slight smile.

Still Princess Emily was still a bit nervous to say rubbing her hands; "Maybe, but I wish my father didn't condemn himself to allowing that horrid man Rasputin to kill him with out so much as a knight over him to protect him while we're here trying to get help in taking back my father's kingdom that is my birthright to rule."

"Perhaps." Sherlock said; "But you couldn't fight off Rasputin's men as he slit your throat open; killing you instantly."

Which only quieted Princess Emily; as she shook her head to cry a bit; "Still.. Lady Chaos, can you at least give us some rooms to sat in? It's late, & I'm exhausted. I'm also fairly sure sure that all of those in my group need rest as much as I do."
    Lady Chaos nodded to say; "Sure I can get you set up in a suite here at the inn. Don't worry about that. Go ahead order what ever yo want while I set everything up." Chaos told the Princess to summon over a waitress who came over to deliver some menu's to them as the owner of the Inn came over & sat next to Lady Chaos to start talking with her.
    Schala
    Queen's alt
    Queen's alt

Post by Schala on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:30 pm

-Elsewhere- At Milton.

Lord Andros looked over to his sister the tactician Merdi & asked her; "Do you think that Rasputin has moved to take out the old white sage king yet?" Merdi shook her head to say; "No, he'll surely make his move tomorrow. most nations close knows he's been waiting for the king to get old & frail & then take him out before he takes it over utterly. It's just how Rasputin deals with nations he feels are over powerful."
    "What's our course of action then?" Andros looked to his sister as she says; "We can't do anything. Rasputin has to be the first one to make his move. If we make a move before he does; we'll look bad. For now it's best to wait it out; I hate to but we have no other course of action that is available to us at the moment. I suggest that we send a small group to scout out the White King's kingdom while I return to lady Chaos's side tomorrow. That way if I take a small group of men with me it'll look less suspect if they head into the White King's kingdom looking to stock up on goods. It's worked in the past when we sent in a few men to stock up in Rasputin's Nation."
    Lord Andros nods & says; "Well he knows us as 'friendly' that & my kingdom is small so it's no danger to him. But the White King's kingdom has been a thorn in his side since he took it over."
    "Not only that but he's been green with envy since it's been over thrown; but that's beside the point." Queen chimed in to giggle. "What do you think Giraffe?" Giraffe just humphed & said; "I think we should just introduce Rasputin to our surprise that Lord Andros has been getting ready for over a year now & just be done with messing with the all important Zar is what I think." he chuckled. Looking over to where Atticus stood to ask him after whacking his back a bit hard snapping his old friend out of his stupor of thought; "So, Atticus what do you think about all of this?"
    Yami Yugi

character sheet
    character name: Yami Yugi
    Level:
    2/200  (2/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personMillenium puzzle, & a fairy bottle.
    PetsSexy Time Jynx
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withDuel blade with the spell of charm cast.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Bushido

Post by Yami Yugi on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Atticus just harrumphed & said; "I think that Rasputin is out of this league to be honest. I've felt that way since he started to look to takeover the White Sage King's kingdom some time ago. Still; all in all what matter in the end is who wins; not who loses am I right?" He laughed. Looking over to Lord Andros, Atticus asked him; "So when will Merdi & I be returning to Lady Chaos's side?  Unless you have other plans in mind that is my'lord."
    Jing
    Queen's Hand
    Queen's Hand

character sheet
    character name:
    Level:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personUnderpants
    PetsSqueekitty!
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withWrench and soldering iron
    Summon available (if none leave blank)SOAP!

Post by Jing on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:55 am

MockBa capital of Aldmarsh. Castle Kpem^b, Dungeon  
    Morning of Zar Rasputin's departure for the White Eferian Kindgom

Footsteps echoed off the damp nitre-encrusted rough-hewn stone walls of the most secure dungeon in Aldmarsh.  In a six foot by six foot cell sat the sole occupant of the deepest hole carved out of the rock beneath the Castle Kpem^b, the most beautiful, and costly, building in all the land, and the seat of Zar Rasputin's government.  He did not stir as the footsteps drew closer.  As the two guards neared the cell, their voices resolved from low muttering into conversation.  "What do you suppose Kommander Grigori wants with him?" asked a rough voice that had seen too much hard liquor.  That would be the Jailer, Viktor, the prisoner reckoned.  So Rasputin's right hand man was coming to see him?  This should prove interesting, and likely painful.  The answering voice was clear, sharp, and had a disturbing rat-like quality.   That would be Sir Trofim, Grigori's go-to man for the least pleasant tasks an unpleasant government routinely carried out.  Assassination, torture, and far more unspeakable crimes not 'officially' sanctioned by the Zar, but coming directly from him nonetheless.  If Grigori had sent Trofim to announce the mighty 'Kommander of the Almighty Zar's Most Excellent and Righteous Army of the Most High' then the bulk of the pain inflicted here today would not be physical, but again in the form of threats to the innocent upstanding citizens of Aldmarsh who had the misfortune to be born of the same father as he.

"What Kommander Grigori wants with Joshua is none of your concern, Viktor."  By all that is holy, the man sounded like nothing more than the vilest rat granted speech.  It made you want to stomp on him like the disgusting vermin he was.  "And walk further from me, you stink of Kabak houses and burning wine."  Viktor's response was a rattling cough.  Blissfully their conversation was cut short as his cell was unlocked, and a lantern opened fully, bathing the small cell in light.  Even with his eyes closed, the effect was dazzling.  "Well, well, Swordmaster.  You've seen better days.  On your feet, Kommander Grigori summons you."  Even with his eyes closed, his aim was impeccable, his spit catching the rat-man in the right eye.  Viktor erupted into a fit of coughing as he tried to suppress his laughter.

"Take your Kommander straight to hell Trofim.  You know the way, of course." Joshua said.

"Now, now Joshua." said a new voice, deep, resonant and commanding.  "He has done this already, as you right well know.  Hell follows you." Kommander Grigori had deigned to come with them.  Most likely a tactic to throw me off, Joshua thought.

"Soft paws for a cowardly beast.  Rasputin's lop-eared lapdog." Joshua sneered, not bothering to open his eyes.  The Kommander's feet slid across the floor, and Joshua had only enough time to grit his teeth before a rock hard fist slammed into his shoulder, muscles jerking downward reflexively, scraping his wrists against the chains that held his hands far above his head.  "Still have all the honor of a snake in the grass, Grig.  To strike those incapable of defending themselves is a new low, even for you."  The Kommander laughed deeply, even as he wisely backed out of reach of any of Joshua's body parts.

"What reason have I to attack those who are strong?  That's why we keep you alive.  You can never seem to stay here long, you know.  It's only been thirty-seven days this time.  By the way, you've become an uncle again, Joshua."  Joshua stood despite the pain it caused his shoulder, opening his eyes and staring at this contemptible Kommander with all the hatred he could muster, which was considerable.  "Ha ha ha.  It seems there is still some fight in you.  Good,  good.  Aldmarsh has need of you again."  Joshua's breath hissed through his teeth as he prepared to tell Grigori what he could do with himself.  "Joseph."  What?  "The name of your sister's son.  With as unruly a mop of red hair as his uncle.  You might say he's a ... spitting ... image."  Grigori paused to allow Trofim's wicked laughter.  No doubt he would be the one to roast his young nephew on a spit should Joshua not toe the line.  Regardless Joshua lashed out with his right foot, wrenching his shoulders horribly, but his toenail cut deep into the Kommander's jaw from ear to chin.

Grigori's blade jumped from his scabbard in anger, but Joshua cleanly dodged the thrust, raised his leg over the man's sword arm, trapping him.  Joshua slammed his head forward, hoping he could crack the beast's skull.  Grigori fell to the floor dazed, and Trofim dragged him backward before Joshua's foot could do anymore damage, then Viktor was on him, punching him with his massive fists made hard in the Kabak house brawls.  After several minutes, Viktor stepped back, leaving him barely conscious and aching terribly.  "You're a good man, Viktor." Joshua said, chuckling despite the pain.  "You're getting careless, Grigori."  Grigori was laughing as well, his left hand holding a handkerchief to his wound.

"My job has gotten much cushier, Joshua.  Not like when we were recruits, eh?  Make yourself scarce, Trofim.  I don't want to see you until this dissident is safely back in prison following the completion of this mission."  After a few 'yes masters', Trofim scurried off to perform his role as the threat to his sister's family that would secure Joshua's cooperation.  After a few moments head start, Grigori gave the order.  "Release him, Viktor."  As he had many times before, Viktor gingerly undid the shackles holding his wrists.  Joshua examined the blood that had streamed down his arms.  Totally worth it, he thought smiling.  "You've done this enough times, Joshua.  Be on your way."  Joshua stepped up to Grigori, offering his hand.  The Kommander raised an eyebrow, then shook his hand.

"We used to be such good friends, Grigori.  Before Rasputin.  I will perform this task for you, but when I return, you will die on my blade."  Grigori laughed again.

"Take your idle threats with you when you leave, Joshua.  And be of good cheer, this assignment looks to be a time-consuming one.  No simple assassinations this time.  And don't worry about your sister, Trofim will only do what I tell him."  Joshua bristled at the threat, but took his leave, beginning the long climb out of the dungeons despite the painful bruises.
    Etna
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

character sheet
    Level:
    40/200  (40/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsPrinny minion

Post by Etna on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:17 pm

Namine wrote: Paladin Erich excused himself to interrupt & knelt down to take the young woman's right hand in hers to say; "Forgive me but may I suggest that I go & gut him for you?" He asked her half joking; which only made Queen Nym smile a bit to kneel down & ask; "Or we could go & talk to your mother on your behalf if you'd rather?"
    Rosanna shook her head, whipped her tears away & said; "No, I'd much rather become a knight & get away from that life I once lived. Your majesty Queen Nym." Rosanna knelt before the young Queen & asked her; "Please will you hire me on as one of your protectors?"
    Sherlocked

Post by Sherlocked on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:20 am

queen wrote:Lady Chaos nodded to say; "Sure I can get you set up in a suite here at the inn. Don't worry about that. Go ahead  order what ever yo want while I set everything up." Chaos told the Princess to summon over a waitress who came over to deliver some menu's to them as the owner of the Inn came over & sat next to Lady Chaos to start talking with her.
    To which the Princess just ordered every one the special on the menu, it looked good & she was too upset to really think things through which the others understood anyway. The waitress nodded to come back about 20 minute later with a water jug for every one.

Looking to Lady Chaos as the Inn keeper left she asked her; "Lady Chaos? I was wondering.. How is it that your the leader of such a large group of people anyway?"
    Namine

character sheet
    Level:
    50/200  (50/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personNotebook
    PetsRoxas her Piplup

Post by Namine on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Etna wrote:Rosanna shook her head, whipped her tears away & said; "No, I'd much rather become a knight & get away from that life I once lived. Your majesty Queen Nym." Rosanna knelt before the young Queen & asked her; "Please will you hire me on as one of your protectors?"
    Queen Nym looked to her Paladin for guidance but he of course provided none & just had a smile on his face. Sighing; Queen Nym helped he young woman up to say; "Are you sure? Once you start down that road I don't know when you'll see your family next."
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu

Post by queen on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Sherlocked wrote:To which the Princess just ordered every one the special on the menu, it looked good & she was too upset to really think things through which the others understood anyway. The waitress nodded to come back about 20 minute later with a water jug for every one.

Looking to Lady Chaos as the Inn keeper left she asked her; "Lady Chaos? I was wondering.. How is it that your the leader of such a large group of people anyway?"
    "I was actually voted into this role by all the people of the republic. Every 10 years a new leader is chosen & every one votes. Whom ever has the most votes is the one who is it's leader of the Republic. Simple as that." Moments later the special that the Princess ordered arrived as Chaos says; "every one please go ahead & eat. I've already eaten prior to your arriving here so I'll only stick around should any one you have any questions. The Inn keeper has all of you staying in suite 4 on the bottom floor here. hen ever your ready for bed just ask the Inn keeper for the key to your room & he'll have some one show you to your suite." :3
    Schala
    Queen's alt
    Queen's alt

Post by Schala on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Yami Yugi wrote:Atticus just harrumphed & said; "I think that Rasputin is out of this league to be honest. I've felt that way since he started to look to takeover the White Sage King's kingdom some time ago. Still; all in all what matter in the end is who wins; not who loses am I right?" He laughed. Looking over to Lord Andros, Atticus asked him; "So when will Merdi & I be returning to Lady Chaos's side?  Unless you have other plans in mind that is my'lord."
    Andros says; "Actually I had lady Queen go & pick up a new recruit I hired on through a guild; so we're going to be waiting on her to return with the new recruit before any one goes anywhere." Andros informed Atticus ; turning to his sister Andros sighed to say; "I just don't like sending you back to lady Chaos's side with so many unanswered questions. I feel like I'm sending you back into a trap. I've always felt like some one's been feeding information to Rasputin from with in her ranks since the election.. Still, neither of us have been able to prove it & until we do there isn't much that can be done."

Merdi just shrugs & says; "I told you that the way to rectify that would be to move to another location. But you said it'd take too much time & effort to do that. No one who was loyal to Rasputin would move with every one else & we both know it. Still, that's a problem we'll deal with should it rear it's ugly head. For now we should focus on waiting for Lady Queen to return with the new recruit & what lay ahead of us. Should Rasputin end the life of the old king, we'll have to take our measures from there. The playing field is in his court & there isn't much more we can do about it."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile: Lady Queen arrived at a dirty guild to enter it & ask the person behind the counter to fetch the new hire.-

"Lady Queen was it?" Snorted the young blonde haired woman, "Ya'll sure you be wanting him? He's a little wet behind the ears."

"Maybe, but Lord Andros told me to specifically come here & ask for Hero Tony. Apparently he's the hero who saved young Malinda from falling down a well last week & Andros doesn't want any one else."

"Alright, it's his money not mine. If I were ya'll I'd hire that blonde spikey haired kid over there, he's been trolling the guild looking for work as of late. But whatever." The young woman shrugged to wave over hero Tony & walk over to the young spikey haired guy; "Sorry Sirus, nothin again today." To which Sirus just sighed deeply; "Dang it, the way things are going I'm going to be sleeping out in the grass again." D: Which made Queen feel bad, she looked in her pocket & asked; "How much is it to hire him?" The young woman shrugged & said; "Usually for berserkers they cost about 200 gold or so. Why; did ya'll wanna hire him on too?" Queen nodded & said; "Yea, I'll just charge Andros for him as I usually do. Besides I know what it's like not getting work, I was lucky enough that Lady Merdi hired me on when Andros was only wanted to hire on Atticus." The blonde nods & says; "Well then the new hire will now be your problem instead'a mine." She chuckled; "Ok Tony & Sirus, you both got a hire from Lord Andros."

Sirus came out with a happy look on his face, as Tony followed him out. "thanks for the hire." Sirus nodded as the blonde receptionist made lady queen sign some paper work, she was about to hand her the 200 extra gold when the blonde stopped her short to say; 'Your not payin, I'm making lord high horse Andros pay for him. Keep yer gold ya'll need it when your hungry. Go on; I'm sure Lord High horse is waitin impatiently." She grinned which only made Queen giggle; "I like you I hope I can see you again the next time I come in to hire some one else."

Winking the blonde says; "Jus call me Laala. No formal titles or nothin & don't worry I'll be here next ya'll come by." She winked which made Queen laugh. Once done Queen turned to both Tony & Sirus to say to them; "Ok, since that's done we need to head to the middle of town & meet Lord Andros at the Boar Head tavern. e'll be waiting for us with Atticus, & his sister Merdi. Now all of you be sure to be on your best behavior. Ok, come on let's get going."

Queen nodded to both men to lead them out of the guild headed to the middle of town square. Sirus saddled up next to Queen to ask; "So, Lady Queen I was wondering.. Are you dating any one?"

"No, not presently. But that's only because I'm already married you fool." Razz Queen told him sticking her tongue out at him as he looked at her defeated as he asked; "To whom exactly?" D: She giggled to say; "I'm married to Atticus you rube." (oocc @ Yami: That way this'll make things easier. Razz )
    Dastan

character sheet
    character name: Prince Dastan
    Level:
    20/200  (20/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personRed potion
    PetsHaunter
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withScimitar sword
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Time reverse

Post by Dastan on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Hero Tony only laughed boisterously to say; "Well at least she let you down gently good man. Ah I see that Lord Andros is just ahead in the town square." Tony says as they approached the town square. Leaning on his hit he nods to his new lord to say to him; "We are well meet I have heard a lot of good things about you Lord Andros. I hope that I can be of service to you while on your hire. So, what is it that we who were hired from the guild do exactly?" Tony asked curiously looking to Lord Andros for an answer expectantly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:27 pm