YuGiOh RP

Yami Yugi

character sheet
    character name: Yami Yugi
    Level:
    2/200  (2/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personMillenium puzzle, & a fairy bottle.
    PetsSexy Time Jynx
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withDuel blade with the spell of charm cast.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Bushido

YuGiOh RP

Post by Yami Yugi on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:36 pm

As Yugi sat in his bed room he looked up at the dark sky to wonder how the Pharaoh was doing. Having him go to the other side; it made him miss his old friend. More so since this was his & his friends last year of High School. He wondered just what all of them would be doing once they graduated.. And the time would be upon them very soon. Sighing he lays back on his bed to look up through the window above him thinking about everything that had happened before the Pharaoh had left; and even now things had changed so much.

"Everything is just so boring." Yugi said to no one; "But with the Pharaoh around there was always some sort of adventure going on. But with him gone.. Just nothing much outside of school stuff has happened." He sighed again. "Makes me wish.. He'd come back.. Just so that I could go on another adventure. At least one more adventure before we all graduate.. Now that would be great."

The last he thought as he closed his eyes; dreaming of what the next day would bring to him.

[oocc: Go ahead & post your character waking up if your interested & I'll continue when I get on tomorrow.]
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    character name: Lady Queen
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personLife, High Potion, & an extra fairy.
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withUniversal keyblade, with the spell of protect over her.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Ultimate Bahamut

Re: YuGiOh RP

Post by queen on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:59 am

Meri woke up the next morning stretching to look over at the boxes around her room. She had picked out the clothes she'd be wearing to her first day of the last year of high school the night before. She'd been transferred from America so that she could go to school in Japan. She's gotten some help from the move in company to move in her bed, put it together & everything else in the tiny house she was staying in. Still, being alone was a bit unnerving being used to having her parents around. With out them the house felt empty. Still, she had some money on her & she got up to go through the envelope to get enough out to stop off at the store before she'd get home after school since she had no food in the house or any other necessities she's have to pick them up. She was glad her mom was sending her money into her bank so she could get anything else she needed besides food or else she's be worried about what she'd wear to bed since she'd grown out of her night gown.. ^^; She had grown a full bust size since her move; & it showed. She blushed to hop into the shower & quickly get cleaned up. Once finished she got dressed into her outfit for school which thankfully fit. Sighing thankfully she grabbed her cash & books to head out of her house to lock it behind her. 

On the way to her new school; she stopped off at a local McyD's for some breakfast to get it to go while running to get into school before the first bell sounded.
    Yami Yugi

character sheet
    character name: Yami Yugi
    Level:
    2/200  (2/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personMillenium puzzle, & a fairy bottle.
    PetsSexy Time Jynx
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withDuel blade with the spell of charm cast.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Bushido

Post by Yami Yugi on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Already at his desk, Yugi sat & thumbed through his back pack searching for the homework he had finished the night before. Once he found it he smiled up to look at the new transfer student & said; "Oh hey; your the new girl Meri aren't you? Hai, I'm Yugi Moto it's nice to meet you." He told her politely offering to shake her hand with a kind smile.
    queen
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

character sheet
    character name: Lady Queen
    Level:
    100/200  (100/200)
    Items & that:
    Items & thatInfo
    Items on personLife, High Potion, & an extra fairy.
    PetsJulian, her Pikachu
    Weapons (or spells) equipped withUniversal keyblade, with the spell of protect over her.
    Summon available (if none leave blank)Ultimate Bahamut

Post by queen on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Meri took Yugi's hand in her's to shake it & say; "Oh, hey. It's nice to meet you. Yea, I'm the new transfer student." She giggled shyly. "I'm new to this whole living alone thing & going to a new school. My parents wanted me to do this so that I could get a life experience." She smiled. As every one came into the class room the teacher didn't even show up when the bell rang. "Um.. Isn't the teacher supposed to show up before the bell rings? I mean I know I'm new to this school.. But I thought all of them ran the same way thou." ^^;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:00 pm